Request for using AMBER server

From: deborah buam <deborah_buam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue 26 Dec 2000 22:45:32 +0530

Hello,
       Wishing a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance !
I sent a mail few days back just to enquire whether we can send the non
standard artificial nucleotide structures which we are designing for our
work to your server. We are still not in a position to install AMBER program
right now. So we would like to request you for the meantime to work on your
server. The systems include the polynucleotide double helix which would
involve at least 8-10 base pairs, the bases consisting of the nitrogenous
bases like pyridine, pyrimidine, pyrazine with substituents.I would be
grateful to your response and help.

Regards,

D.L.Buam