carnal

From: Eoin Galligan <paxeg_at_unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 24 Oct 2000 12:24:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi
I'm using carnal for the first time. I'm looking to determine what regions
should move in my dynamics. Some questions:

 The carnal ids eg p1 in the tutorial - are they taken from anywhere or
can i create my own in my .in file?

I have a solvate cap in my system, and I assume that motion should occur
within this cap. However, how should the boundary of the cap and the
boundary of the "moving region" compare?

Any other experience gained gratefully received!

With Regards, E.Galligan

tel: 0115 9515151 ext 66272
mobile: 07968 349629
mobile email: eoingalligan_at_sms.genie.co.uk
(160 char max)

Laboratory of Biophysics and Surface Analysis,
Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Nottingham University,
University Park,
Nottingham,