MD namelist error with new Sander

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Wed 11 Oct 2000 12:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to get a dynamics run started on a fairly simple
system consisting of a solvated protein:DNA complex in a water box.
However, I get the following error message:

namelist read: variable not in namelist
apparent state: unit 5 named testnobelly.in
last format: namelist io
Unit 5 is a sequential unformatted external file
*** Execution Terminated (119) ***
The input file is as follows:

MD test run, 5K--everything, for a test
 &cntrl
  imin=0, ibelly=0,
  ntf=2, ntc=2, ntb=2, ntp=2,
  ntpr=100, ntwx=100, ntwe=100,
  scee=1.2, nrun=5,
  nstlim=500, dt=0.002,
  temp0=5.0, ntt=0,
 &end
 &ewald
  ew_coeff=0.35,
 &end END

Its name is "testnobelly.in", and I have pared it down to try to
find the invalid variable, since the error message does not specify this.
I would eventually like to run belly dynamics on the solvent only.

I would very much appreciate any advice on how to find the variable that
is not valid, or if a needed one is missing, to find out which one.
Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Michael G. Cooney
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602, USA