Re: make off file from minimized coordinate.

From: Hyuk Soon Choi <chs_at_postech.ac.kr>
Date: Wed 19 Jan 2000 14:14:14 +0900 (KST)

Thank you for your reply.
But the method that loadpdb into leap requires very laborious
processes, such as drawing bonds and setting parameters, and
submitting all charges. Because I am concerning somewhat large systems,
I want to avoid those annoying steps if I can.
Anyother ideas?

Thank you in advance.

   Hyuk Soon Choi
   Doctoral Course 3rd year.
   Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Lab.
   Department of Chemistry, POSTECH
   Telephone Number: +82-562-279-5853
   Fax Number : +82-562-279-8137
   e-mail : chs_at_postech.ac.kr