Re: [AMBER] Error while creating topology file(HMassRepartition) in parmed

From: Aravind Ravichandran <raravind.ibab.ac.in>
Date: 1537791022

Dear David,
 Thanks for the reply. I tried both. The error occurs before the first
energy calculation(Before the first step output was written to the file).

And when I ran the simulation with sander.MPI, I get the following error.

     Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished,
     deviation is too large
     NITER, NIT, LL, I and J are : 0 0 24998 49727 49728

     Note: This is usually a symptom of some deeper
     problem with the energetics of the system.

     Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished,
     deviation is too large
     NITER, NIT, LL, I and J are : 0 0 14844 29626 29627

     Note: This is usually a symptom of some deeper
     problem with the energetics of the system.
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 1 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.

Just to put to your notice, I also ran a short 20ps, NVT and NPT
simulations each before running production on the system with HMR.

Moreover, diff prmtop hmr.prmtop shows many lines of differences.

Thank you,
Aravind R
Junior Research Fellow
Ranabir Das lab