Re: [AMBER] Running PMEMD for SOD1 with counterions in implicit solvent - 1

From: Andriy Kovalenko via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 12:11:29 -0600

Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for the prompt answer.
The periodic box of size 120 x 120 x 120 A that I built contains SOD1 and
20 Na+ counterions; I used tleap to build the parm7 and inpcrd files.
The Amber 2024 Reference Manual does not recommend using ISEXI for a
protein, whereas the ALPB approximation looks very appropriate.
May I ask you to please help me out in preparing the corresponding input
file portion for ALPB?

Best regards,

Andriy