[AMBER] Autocorrelation Function in Amber

From: Abdelrahman, Noureen via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 10:53:08 +0000

Hello,

How can I use the autocorr function in cpptraj to measure the correlation between the frames of a trajectory? I extracted two frames in separate rst7 files: frame_99ns.rst7 and frame_100ns.rst7, and want to measure the correlation between them. I tried the following command, but it didn't work because "no data sets selected". What is my command missing?

> autocorr name files frame_99ns.rst7 frame_100ns.rst7 out corr.dat

Thank you,
Noureen