Re: [AMBER] Modified amino acids: Simulating the Green Fluorescent Protein and Building a Modified Amino Acid Residue

From: Brent Krueger via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 11:38:14 -0400

Indeed, that tutorial is a great resource for the general process of
building a modified amino acid. But, yes, it would be nice to have a
centralized database to keep track of parameters that people have already
developed. Not sure anyone wants the job of maintaining that database :)

To help people searching in the future, the set of parameters loaded by
that leaprc.xFPchromophores file are: eGFP, eBFP, eYFP, eCFP,DsRed, and
mCherry.

Cheers,
Brent

<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN%20Pronouns%20Resource.pdf>).......phone: