Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Query regarding interacting residues

From: Sayan Poddar via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 15:15:00 +0530

Hi,

Thank you for your query. Actually I wanted to calculate different types of
interactions like ionic interactions, hydrophobic interactions, etc between
amino acids and ligand during simulation run. Just like the hbond command
of *cpptraj* which gives detailed information regarding hydrogen bond
numbers, acceptor, donors, frequency of bond formation, etc. So, I wanted
to know if there is any command like that for calculating ionic,
hydrophobic interactions and other forces.

Thank you