Re: [AMBER] error in reading namelist cntrl when trying to minimize RNA

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 13:04:50 -0400

You should be able to use only restraintmask etc and not need the part
after &end. Turn off constant pressure for minimization (ntp).

Then, get rid of anything except things you are sure you want to change
from defaults. For those, check to make aure the spelling is correct.For
example, dielc, scee and others should not be necessary unless you eant to
do something unusual. You should be able to set only a few flags. Then,
when it works, add back things you really want.

Also check the amber page for working examples in the very first tutorials.