Re: [AMBER] Parameterization Issue

From: Kavinda Kashi Juliyan Gunasinghe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 13:28:49 +0000

Hi Amy,

To update you I was able to resolve the issue with the CGUs. However, Im encountering a different issue with some standard residues having different atom parameters. When trying to parameterize I get this error:

FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 5>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 9>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 35>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 44>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 58>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CLYS 103>.A<OT1 24> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CLYS 103>.A<OT2 25> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 108>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 112>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 138>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 147>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 161>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CLYS 206>.A<OT1 24> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<CLYS 206>.A<OT2 25> does not have a type.

How can I resolve this?, can I manually change the atom types?

Sincerely,
Jul