Re: [AMBER] Transform TIP3P to OPC

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 22:44:17 -0400

I think it could be tricky for a few reasons. Opc has 4 points, tip3p has
3. They have different geometries but I don't think the code supports using
both models simultaneously due to parameter name overlap. Also they may
exchange, would maybe you could prevent but is still not trivial. You may
want to consider using opc3 for this application.