Re: [AMBER] parmed missing in ambertools installation

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 09:18:32 -0600

On Sat, Jun 01, 2024, Martin Juhás via AMBER wrote:

>I am facing an issue within my amber installation. It seems like parmed has
>not been installed. I first noticed it when pdb4amber was not running, but
>then I noticed even parmed binary has not been installed. Can you help me
>with this? I used common run_cmake installation.

First: go to the amber24_src/build folder, and look at the cmake.log file.
Examine the "Build report": is parmed listed as "being built" or "not being
built"? If the latter, the log file should give a reason.

If parmed is scheduled to be built, re-run the "make install" step, probably
after running "./clean_build" to get a fresh start. Save the output to some
log file, and look for references to parmed.

..good luck...dac