Re: [AMBER] Installing Amber24 in M3 Mac

From: KazuoOhta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 11:28:26 +0900

Hi,

I've installed AmberTools24 on my 'M2'-MacBook.
I've tested several compilers, then GNU compilers compiled everything without any problems.

https://github.com/fxcoudert/gfortran-for-macOS/releases

I used gfortran 13.2 for Sonoma and g++ bundled with it:

export PATH=/opt/local/gfortran/bin:$PATH

and replaced CLANG with GNU in the run_cmake script.

You may need to deactivate Homebrew to prevent conflicts.

Cheers,

Kazuo Ohta
CONFLEX Corporation