Re: [AMBER] Bond not formed in tleap for DNA phosphate

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 10:27:15 -0400

As the output states, your 8OG is not set up properly. you might want to
share that library if you would like help checking it.

also, don't use a pdb file to check bonds, use the prmtop file. You can use
parmed to list bonds, or you can load the mrptop into a program like VMD
and the actual bond list will be used. If you use a pdb, then the bond
algorithm is usually distance-based on does not tell you what is present in
the prmtop.