Re: [AMBER] mcwat does not work in amber24

From: Juraj Dobias via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 20:52:37 +0200

Thank you for your response,

Setting mcresstr='WAT' helped, but it is not documented in manual, so I
just assumed, it is the residue name of water molecules, is it correct?
Simulation runs without errors and it is ~30 % slower so it seems mcwat
is running. However, there is almost nothing connected to mcwat in out
file except this message:

Could not find a suitable water.
Skipping monte carlo water for this iteration.
Try raising mcwatretry from     1000 if this continues.

I have no idea what mcwatretry means, can you suggest where to look for
documentation of mcwat?

Juraj