Re: [AMBER] printcharges using Amber24 GFN2-xtB method

From: Timothy Giese via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 15:51:59 +0000

The issue being described doesn't appear to be related to GFN2-xTB. The symptom exists when qm_theory is changed to DFTB2, for example. The printcharges=1 output is disabled in runmin.F90 when imin=5. To accomplish your task, you can instead set the following options in &cntrl: "imin=6, ntpr=1, nstlim=1". You should then see output that looks like "Atomic Charges for Step 1 :".
-Tim