[AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration calculation:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 17:08:50 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am trying to learn Thermodynamic Integration calculation using AMBER
software. For that, I am trying to understand the input files for the
transformation of benzene to phenol. I have downloaded the files. But, I
would like to know, in case of initial set-up of the system, *1_leap.sh*
script is using for creating .parm and .rst files for both the ligands and
complex in solution. I mean this step is used for performing MD
simulations to create coordinates for decharging and recharging steps. I
want to know, why vdW + bonded transformation is happening i.e, when AMBER
is recognizing this. It would be really great, if you kindly clarify this.

Thanks and regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee
Ph.D. Scholar
Department of Chemistry