[AMBER] Setting two groups of positional restraints

From: Parth Bandivadekar via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:48:02 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to set a protein ligand system with one restraint wt on the
protein and another restraint wt on a few atoms of the ligand. As I
understand I have to use the Group input for this purpose.
However I get the following error after checking my minimization output.

   5. REFERENCE ATOM COORDINATES

  default_name
    ----- READING GROUP 1; TITLE:

     rfree: End of file on unit 5

I am using the following input

Minimize heavy atoms
&cntrl
  imin=1,
  ntx=1,
  irest=0,
  maxcyc=10000,
  ncyc=1000,
  ntpr=100,
  ntwx=0,
  cut=10.0,
  ntr=1,
  /
First restraint group
100.0
FIND
N2 * * *
O1 * * *
C6 * * *
H21 * * *
H22 * * *
C5 * * *
HC1 * * *
C2 * * *
HC2 * * *
C3 * * *
HC3 * * *
N1 * * *
C4 * * *
HC4 * * *
SEARCH
RES 327 327
END
Second restraint group
10.0
Find
CA * * *
SEARCH
RES 1 326
END
END

I have gone through the previous archives and it points to an error for the
parser but I am unable to locate it. I have also tried rst restraint
instead of groups but those ended up giving the same error.

For my command line input I have to add a -ref flag with my rst7 file
since I have specified ntr=1.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this!