Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa_py_nabnmode failed with prmtop com.prmtop!

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 07:47:24 -0500

Hi,

Typically, the allocation failure message means the program does not have access to enough resources to compete the calculation. Normal mode analysis requires a significant amount of memory/RAM for its calculations (especially for large systems), so my guess is the program doesn’t not have access to enough memory for the requested nmode calculation.

-Bill