Re: [AMBER] Query regarding amber20 ambertools23 installation

From: David Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:23:06 -0600

AmberTools23 is not compatible with Amber20. Amber20 should only be used
with AmberTools21. Amber22 should be used with AmberTools23. I know it
sounds complicated, but the cover page of each Reference Manual lists the
combinations that were used for that year: e.g. the Amber 2023 Reference
Manual says "Covers Amber22 and AmberTools23".

Best recommendation: upgrade to Amber22, and use that with AmberTools23: we
are always fixing problems as well as adding new features, and most
bugfixes don't get backported to earlier versions.

...hope this helps...dac