[AMBER] cpptraj nastruct defined base-pairing

From: Slavnikova Pavlina via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 15:07:11 +0000

Hello,

I am having problems with base-pairing in nastruct, so I would like to define it and keep it fixed. I have found the option '[specifiedbp pairs <b1>-<b2>, ... ]' on AMBER-Hub (https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/nastruct/) which would be perfect for my usecase, but then I found out that it is not implemented in the versions I am working with (Amber18 and Amber22). The other possibilities (reference structure) do not seem suitable to me, as I will use the same pattern for multiple simulations. I have these pairing issues in all frames, so I really prefer to define the pairing easily in a residue-way like 1-66,2-65,3-64,... Please, do you know some easy way how to achieve that?

Thank you very much for any advice
Pavlina Slavnikova