Re: [AMBER] Sander.mpi haults at 999 steps

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 12:29:19 -0500

ah, I see, I didn't see that you are using QUICK.
a typical gpu request on slurm for my cluster looks like this: #SBATCH
--gres=gpu:1
but I'm not sure about what quick would want, and whether MPI is supported.
If you don't get others that use it here, you might post with QUICK in the
email subject to make it more likely that QUICK users/developers would read
it.