[AMBER] MMGBSA Analysis

From: Joshi, Keya via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 15:35:25 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to do MMGBSA analysis for a protein-peptide system. I extracted the complex.prmtop, receptor.prmtop and peptide.prmtop topology files from the step5_input.parm7 file.

I run the mmgbsa analysis using this command line but I am getting this error-

MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o output.dat -sp step5_input.parm7 -cp com.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp peptide.prmtop -y md-combined-all.nc

PrmtopError: Topology files have no Implicit radii! You can add implicit radii using xparmed.py or parmed.py

Fatal Error!

Is there a way to add the implicit radii to the topology files? I also wanted to inform that I have prepared my system using charmm-gui with charmm36m forcefields and not amber forcefield.

With Regards
Keya Joshi