Re: [AMBER] Ranges in generated PRMTOP for Atomic Numbers

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:10:23 +0100

Hello,

since the top files do not look valid, just a guess/hint:
- Did you check your inputs for any peculiarities and formatting problems?
- Are the parameter files you generated ok?
- Did antechamber recognize the elements correctly and assign rational
atom types?
- Did leap print any warnings?

I'd suggest to take a single problematic ligand, run all step by step,
and inspect the intermediate output files and messages.

But maybe others have encountered this type of problem before.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany