Re: [AMBER] using 12_6_4 ion parameters with OPC water model

From: Giulio RASTELLI via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 17:19:20 +0100

Dear Carlos,

the enzyme contains Zn++ and K+ ions.
To generate and edit the topology file I did the following;
1) Sourcing in xleap leaprc.protein.ff19SB, leaprc.opc, and leaprc.gaff2.
I also loaded frcmod.opc, although I don't think it's required.
I solvated the system with a periodic box of OPC waters and
saved the topology.
2) In parmed, I gave the command: add12_6_4 watermodel OPC, and I got this
error message:
Action add12_6_4 failed
LJ12_6_4Error: Unrecognized water model OPC; pick one of the following:
TIP3P, TIP4PEW, SPCE

I understand that the 12_6_4 model for ions can be used with OPC waters, so
this message is unclear to me.
I am using the latest version of Amber22 and Ambertools23

Thanks,
giulio