[AMBER] Regarding Problems with Amber22 Installation on M1 & M2

From: Hoonsung Lee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:20:42 +0900

Hello! I am trying to install the Amber22 and Ambertools23 on my M1 and M2
macbooks for the first time. While everything has been successfully
installed when following the Amber 2023 reference manual, when running
"make install", the build fails at 93% due to an error linking Fortran
executable packmol. I installed cmake and gfortran using homebrew. Is this
a known issue?

I also attached a screenshot of the terminal.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Hoonsung Lee