Re: [AMBER] Issue with running NPT ensemble simulations on AMBER 22 using RTX 4500 ada

From: Abhilash J via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:16:04 -0500

Hi Stephan,

    The workstation administration is controlled by a different entity
(SBGrid, if you know about them). They installed AMBER 22 before ( in Q2 of
2023) we bought the 4500 ada workstation. Hence the compile version and
current CUDA version might differ.
    The result of issuing "ldd $(which pmemd.cuda)"is "not a dynamic
executable".
    As the compiled binaries are the same for both 4500 ada workstation
and A5000 workstation, I was hoping either AMBER would work for both or
none. Additionally only NPT MD displayed this issue. Maybe I am missing
some factor here.

Regards
Abhilash