Re: [AMBER] Dihedral Parametrization in Amber19: Same QM level as for 94?

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:00:52 -0500

There are a variety of force fields and also training strategies. I am not
sure what you mean by "AMBER19". Amber itself is the software, and the
force fields have different names. If you mean the protein ff19sb force
field, I suggest reading the original article for details on the QM level
for training dihedrals (which included aqueous solvation). Others, such as
GAFF for small molecules, differ.