[AMBER] Amber installation

From: Karis Jimenes via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 04:36:38 +0000

Hi, I want to ask you for help with Amber software installation. I already tried to install it on the system, but was unsuccessful. I was able to compile it with various versions of CUDA (11.8, 12.0, 12.1, 12.3 in environment modules) without errors but it still does not work correctly.

When running the program I have the error "cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed no kernel image is available for execution on the device". Could you help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,