Re: [AMBER] Disparities when comparing Coulomb energies between cpptraj and Gromacs

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 10:54:29 -0500

I agree with Adrian, the Coulomb energy being off isn't related to recent
force fields.
One possible issue here might be using cpptraj to calculate the energies
for "Amber", that is most likely correct, but less well validated than the
actual MD codes. it might be worth checking to see if Dan Roe has seen this
thread, or maybe calculating "canonical" energies in sander to make sure
they match cpptraj.