Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] cpptraj: post-threatment of the PBC for membrane system

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 17:42:53 +0100

Hello Thomas,

yes actually these 2 residues are located in the central part of the
system. I also did some tests and found that the issue (relocation of
the entire complex towards some part of the membrane) was resulted
from the autoimage commande of the cpptraj... Probably some further
modifications could be required.

Yours with thanks,

Enrico