[AMBER] Two New AI GPT-Based Assistants for AMBER - CPPTRAJ and AUTODOCK / ASSIGN_V2.PY

From: Barış KURT via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 05:20:06 +0300

Dear AMBER Community Members,

I am excited to share that I have developed two new AI assistants to
provide immediate support in the field of molecular dynamics simulations.

Our first assistant is designed to offer quick and effective help in areas
such as autodock, cpptraj, and amber. If you encounter any inaccuracies in
the information provided by this assistant, please do not hesitate to
inform me. I have developed this assistant completely free of charge to
assist the amber community, and I do not intend to charge any fee in the
future. However, please note that this GPT-based assistant requires a
chatgpt membership. You can access the assistant via this link:
https://chat.openai.com/g/g-HmZKRggH8-autodock-cpptraj-amber-md-simulation-expert

The second assistant is specifically related to my assign_v2 software,
which provides general parameterization for palladium compounds with square
planar geometry. You can find the paper here:
https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2023.2283812 and access the assistant
via this link: https://chat.openai.com/g/g-wSx4vWHkF-assign-v2-expert This
assistant is designed to respond to questions about assign_v2. Although the
software is currently published only for palladium, it can be adapted for
other square planar geometries with minor modifications.

I hope these two AI assistants will significantly benefit researchers
working in molecular dynamics simulation. I am aware of some current errors
and will continuously improve the training material to rectify these.
Furthermore, if these assistants are used frequently, I plan to integrate
them with amber mailing lists to enhance their functionality and combine
the two assistants with more detailed training material in future versions.

Your valuable feedback is crucial for the development of these assistants,
and I thank you in advance for your contributions.

Kind regards,