[AMBER] Download Link to Amber20 for Project Compatibility

From: Sharawy, Mahmoud via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 05:00:42 +0000

Dear Amber Community,

I am reaching out to inquire about obtaining Amber20 for some specific project needs. I noticed that the primary download page currently features Amber22, and I need the earlier version due to compatibility requirements with certain projects.

If there is a recommended approach or an official alternative source for downloading amber20.tar.bz2, I would be very appreciative of that guidance. Understanding the need to maintain software consistency across projects, I hope to align my environment with the required version.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

MS