Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Simulation of ZrO2 (zirconium dioxide)

From: Victor Nazarychev via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:24:06 +0300

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your response. Previously, for TiO2, I found a paper
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b02669 in which the VDW
and partial charges for Ti and O atom types were shown that could be used
with the Amber force field.

As like for TiO2, someone may have previously obtained the VDW parameters
and partial charges for ZrO2. I preliminarily understand how to build the
topology and coordinate files for ZrO2. However, it is not clear how to
calculate the VDW parameters for Zr and O atom types in ZrO2 that might be
used with GAFF. If possible, someone might suggest a way to calculate these
VDW parameters or a previous study in which these parameters were evaluated.

Best regards,

Victor

ср, 10 янв. 2024 г. в 18:28, Steinbrecher, Thomas <