[AMBER] Error during simulation: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces

From: Barbara Lech via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 14:41:57 +0100

Hello!
I have a problem with simulations. It stops with error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces.
There is no problem with parameters or trajectory. I restarted simulation on CPU for 10ns (I want 300ns in total) and there is no problem and I restart on GPU and it go for 15-30% and stops with the same problem. I restarted this few times changing to CPU and than GPU.
It is double RNA with one modificated nucleotide, nothing I did before without problems. I work on Amber20, parmOL3 ff.
Best Regards
Barbara Lech