Re: [AMBER] pbsa error: PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 10:38:38 -0800

Zoey,

First please see Dave's comments. For this particular calculation, I think
you don't have radii in your prmtop file. You can share with me your files
(both inpcrd and prmtop) off the list for me to take a look.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,