Re: [AMBER] installation inquiry

From: Todd Minehardt via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 13:46:42 -0600

Rufaida,

I can confirm that Ubuntu 22.04 LTS with AmberTools23 and CUDA 12.3 works
fine, so if Ubuntu 22.04 LTS is an option I encourage you to make the
switch. You will
have to make some changes to installation cmake files - you can find those
in other threads here - if you go with the latest CUDA release (12.3).

Note that releases after 22.04 LTS ship with a higher-than-supported gcc
compiler, so my advice is to stick with 22.04 LTS.

Cheers,

Todd