[AMBER] CpHMD, Amber22, MAX_TITR_RES overflow

From: Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:36:26 -0500

Dear Amber Community,

I sent this question a few days ago, but presume it was missed because of new year celebrations!

I am getting overflow in the MAX_TITR_RES variable when trying to run a CpHMD simulation with pmemd.cuda using Amber22.
It appears that constantpH.F90 is falling back to the hard-coded defaults because it is not reading the following from the top of my cpin file:

&CNSTPHE_LIMITS
 ntres=66, maxh=5, natchrg=273, ntstates=15
/

But I do not know why constantpH.F90 is failing to read this section. How can I fix this error?

I see the following in constantph.F90:

Best,
Matthew