Re: [AMBER] CpHMD, Amber22, MAX_TITR_RES overflow

From: Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 08:18:34 -0500

Adendum: My cpin file states at the top:

&CNSTPHE_LIMITS
 ntres=66, maxh=5, natchrg=273, ntstates=15
/

So apparently, pmemd.cuda in Amber22 is not reading these limits? That doesn’t make sense to me. Why am I still getting the MAX_TITR_RES overflow error? Should I in fact chang the source code as it instructs?

Best,
Matthew