Re: [AMBER] periodic molecules of graphene oxide

From: Arun Srikanth via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 10:09:17 +0000

Hello Victoria

It is somewhat difficult. Usually what people do is to create a unit cell
and then use tlep. After that a custom script is used to create bonds
accross periodic boundaries.

Have you tried using charmm gui. It gives you what you need but the force
filed is ofcourse charmm. Once you have got the file from charmm you can
easily change to gaff. I have tried it and let me know if you need any help

Thanks and regards
Arun