[AMBER] normal mode error:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:51:26 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to perform normal mode analysis of my protein-ligand complex. I
have used the command line:
MMPBSA.py -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp prot.top -cp
com.top -rp rec.top -lp lig.top -y traj.crd

But, after that got this error:

*Fatal Error!All files have been retained for your error investigation:You
should begin by examining the output files of the first failed
calculation.Consult the "Temporary Files" subsection of the MMPBSA.py
chapter in themanual for file naming conventions*

I am not able to figure out this.
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee
Ph.D. Scholar
Department of Chemistry