Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Re weighting trajectory file

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:23:06 -0500

I'm not sure you'll get much help here without explaining more about what
you have done and what data you want to obtain. The paper you referenced
seems to be about using biased trajectories to obtain unbiased
distributions for non-equilibrium states- is this what you have done? What
information are you trying to obtain from your reweighting process?
You also may want to look into something like WESTPA, in case that fits
your needs.