[AMBER] Reproduce a Simulation

From: Xuebin Feng via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 02:19:40 +0000

Dear AMBER Community,

I am trying to reproduce the 70 ns to 80 ns interval of a 100 ns simulation and write trajectory in a smaller interval. I am not sure how to specify the restart point saved at 70 ns as the starting point of the new simulation, and I am also not sure where I can find the random seed used in the previous simulation (I used ig = -1 in the previous simulation, but I think the random seed should be stored somewhere). Can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Xuebin Feng
4th-Year PhD Student at University of Toronto
Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry