[AMBER] Help with Choosing the Amber Force Field for circular DNA

From: Fadaei Fatemeh Mgr. via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:18:57 +0200

Dear Amber User,
I am writing to seek your expertise in selecting the appropriate Amber force field for a circular DNA. I would like to use the Amber force field with the Gromacs package. I find myself torn between three options: amber99bsc1.ff.tgz, amber99sb_parmbsc0.ff.tgz, and amber14sb_OL15.ff.tar.gz. Since I am planning a long simulation, I want to ensure I choose the best force field for the job. I would also like to use the TIP3P water model.
If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them. Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,