[AMBER] About the colvar namelist of NFE module for Steered MD

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:57:10 +0530

Hi,

I am working on a protein-ligand complex that requires steering of the
docked ligand into the protein's active site to study the mechanism of
binding. I am following the Non-equilibrium Free Energy (NFE) module to do
the same. I am following the tutorial,
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial10/index.php, and want to
apply the LCOD CV for my case.

As mentioned, I must use even numbers of atoms in the cv_i list. Let's say
I have a list of 8 atom indices; how do I place the atom indices in the
cv_i list? Is it like the dissociation list, followed by the formation ones
as shown, or can I put the pair of atoms at random?

*With regards,*
*Satyajit Khatua*