Re: [AMBER] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= Alternatives to NAB for building DN

From: Fadaei Fatemeh Mgr. via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 17:42:09 +0200

Dear Hector,
I hope this email finds you well.
First and foremost, I would like to express my appreciation for your assistance. Your guidance has been invaluable to my work, and I'm truly grateful for it.

I've been encountering a specific issue while using software and web servers like the 3xDNA web server, and I believe your expertise might help shed some light on it. Specifically, when attempting to save the constructed DNA as a PDB file and subsequently applying the Amber force field using pdb2gmx in Gromacs, I'm encountering the following error message:

"Atom P in residue DA 1 was not found in rtp entry DA5 with 30 atoms while sorting atoms."

To address this issue, I manually delete the first phosphate and its attached oxygen atom, which does allow me to successfully run pdb2gmx with the Amber force field. However, I'm curious if there are alternative approaches or recommendations you could provide to resolve this issue more efficiently or effectively.
Your insights into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you for your support, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
fatemeh,