Re: [AMBER] cpptraj nativecontacts

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:54:46 +0200

Dear Amber users,

just to precise my question, I've just used a simplified script with
the aim to calculate contact map for protein-protein interaction
nativecontacts name contacts :1-100 :101-201 map mapout resmap.gnu

Eventually this produced a gnu file but when I tried to visualize it
with gnuplot it produced nothing.

could you suggest a proper visualisation technique for such output format ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico