[AMBER] watershell cpptraj:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:23:21 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to compute the average water population in the protein-ligand
binding site. I am using "watershell" cpptraj for that. My cpptraj.in file
is as follows:
"parm com-solv.prmtop
 trajin traj.nc
watershell "solutemask (protein-ligand complex residue range)" lower 3.4
noimage "solventmask (residue range of water)".

My question is:
1. Should I have to provide only the protein-ligand active site residue
range ya watershell will automatically search and find that ?
2. Secondly, should I have to provide both explicitly lower and upper
cutoff while doing the calculations?

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee