[AMBER] Adding organic ligand in membrane system

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 10:30:48 +0200

Dear Amber users,

Following the official membrane protein tutorial I would like to add a
small compound in the system prepared and parameterized via
packmol-memgen.

According to the manual, I've seen that the protocol has two
additional flags for such cases: --ligand_param LIGAND_PARAM]
[--gaff2]

Do I need to grep the ligand from the complex, make its separate
parameterization using antechamber and then provide the complex to
packmol-memgen or alternatively is it possible to do it directly
during creation / parametrization of membrane complex ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico